If you need us to COORDINATE with you, your supplier/shipper, contact us.
- $50 service fee (all US ports)
- Filing a Customs Entry (any US Port) = $195
- U.S. Customs Duty/Tax = (if applicable) HTC-HTS (Harmonized Tariff Code) (after the 2nd HTC/Supplier) or call/email U.S. Customs Import Specialist Team (Government fees/our fees).
- Harbor Maintenance Fee (HMF) (only for sea shipments) (.001250 X your invoice value) (government fees).
- Merchandise Processing Fee (MPF) (.003464 X invoice value) ($25 minimum, $485 maximum) (government fees).
- If FDA, EPA/DOT, USDA, FWS, and other agencies are involved, the document is subject to their processing. $85 + $45 (government fees/our fees) for messenger submission.
- If x-ray exam and other fees + exam processing $135 + IT/TE/IE/7512/3499/PTT $195 + messenger submission $65 + split AN / AWB $100 (government fees/our fees).
- Single Entry Bond Standard (if any)/ SEB + subject to (if any)/ SEB + ADD (if any) or Service Agreement (if any) and import bond(If subject to) or Single Entry Bond Standard (if any)/ SEB + subject to (if any) or single entry bond + ADD (if any) (Customs Requirement).
- If you have your own Continuous Bond or Single Entry Bond, please email us a copy of the bond before submitting your entry with US Customs to prevent having to pay a refiling cost.
- Full container / roro / etc. and AIR = Entry filing $195 + service $95 + above #3-11. LCL is seen above (less container load).
- Used Household Goods (HHG) / Personal Effects (PE) and other items: LCL ($434.76) or full/roro/other ($534.76) + exam/duty/other + import bond If subject to file.
- Payment (check or wire) Customs-Released Doc: Pick-up your own shipment, Trucking arrangement, your Freight Forwarder LCL/FULL and your Warehouse.
Documents Required for Customs Clearing
- If you are importing as a personal name/individual/sole proprietorship with an SSN number, please email your driver's license/utility bill/social-site/website and any other information/I.D.
- If you are importing as a company (inc/llc) with an IRS number, please email your driver's license/business utility bill/business license/business card/website/IRS 147C/Tax Return and any other information/I.D.
- If the shipment is your used personal belongings, please send an email with a copy of your driver's license, passport, visa, foreign address (and how long you've lived there), and supplemental declaration CF 3299.
- If the recipient is a foreign person, company, or government that is not registered in the US and they are bringing in used personal items or commercial goods, they need to email us their passport, visa, foreign address, US address, etc. (this can take 3–90 days to clear).
Send all of the documents you obtained from your Supplier / Factory / Forwarder / Carrier/ Vessel / Moving / Shipping-company to us, together with the Service Agreement.
- Sea/Ocean cargo (invoice, packing list, bill of lading (BL) / original bill of lading, ISF Form, Sea-Arrival-Notice, + photos of imported commodities, and so on.).
- Air shipment (invoice, packing list, bill of lading / BL, Air-Way-Bill (AWB) Plus photos of imported objects and other documents).
- Truck / Rail shipment from Mexico/Canada only(Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading / BL, Country-of-Origin + Photos-of-Import-items and other documents).
- Hand-carrying items/shipments into US airports that require Customs Clearance (On-Site and Remotely) + Photos-of-Import-items and other documents).
Single Entry Bond
The main purpose of the Single Entry Bond is to make sure that all duties, taxes, and fees are paid to US customs when goods are brought into the country for sale, and that all federal laws are followed. You can look at the fees listed below. How much you have to pay will rely on the status of your shipment, which could be Standard, related to ADD/CVD, or related to other Government Agencies.