File your ISF 10+2 Here (Type 1)
Fill-in, only Available info's and leave other blank.
CODED TRANSACTIONS: ( 11 Type's )
CBP has programmed its system to accept 10 different ISF-10 Transaction types. More types will be added as needed (e.g., Type 10 for OCS shipments).
- Type1: Standard: This transaction type covers the vast majority of commercial shipments. ($95 / $150 Late) (File Type 1)
- Type2: Should be used for shipments that have not yet been sold to a buyer in the U.S. Typically used for commodities shipments (e.g., coffee beans, cocoa, etc.). / handling shipments sold on the water: "Sold on the Water" ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 2)
- Type3: USED Household Goods (HHG) and personal effects (PE) shipments. This includes shipments for returning military members, other U.S. governmental personnel and their families. No bond is required ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 3)
- Type4: U.S. Government and U.S. Military: Only to be used for actual government or military. No bond is required. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 4)
- Type5: Diplomatic; Only to be used by foreign entities/entitled to diplomatic immunity. No bond is required. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 5)
- Type6: Carnet; Covers shipments arriving under a carnet. No bond is required. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 6)
- Type7: U.S. Goods; Reserved for shipments containing solely U.S. Goods Returned. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 7)
- Type8: FTZ Shipments; Reserved for shipments going into a Foreign Trade Zone. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 8)
- Type9: International Mail; Reserved for USPS mail shipments. No bond is required. ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 9)
- Type10: OCS Shipments; Reserved for shipments arriving from a U.S. outer continental shelf point or from vessels operating over a U.S. OCS point (e.g. rigs, derrick barges, seismic vessels). ($186 / $373 Late) (File Type 10)