|All rights reserved.
|IF your shipment value is over $250 & it's SUBJECT-to (below government agencies), each Subject-to agency Document's processing fees $85 + each government Messenger submission fee $45 = $130 per agency
Government Agencies / Federal Agencies:
2. Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
3. US Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
4. US Dep of Agriculture (meat, plants, produce) (USDA)
5. ( To Import Live Fish, USDA link )
6. US Dep of Agriculture (Lacey Act / Wood) (USDA)
7. US Dept of Fish and Wildlife (FWS)
8. US Bureau Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms (ATF) And
9. US Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB)
10. California Dep. Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC)
11. US Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC)
12 US Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
13. US Department of Transportation (DOT)
14. US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
15. US Transportation Security Administration (TSA)
16. US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (by keywords)
17. US Harmonized Tariff Schedule (by chapter)
18. US International Trade Agreements by CBP
19. US International Trade Adminstration on Textile imports
20. US Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
21. US International Air Transport Ass (IATA)
22. US DoS Travel Warnings
23. US National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB)
24. Application for Explosives License or Permit (ATF/BATF)
25. US Department of Transportation Pipeline & Hazardous
. Materials Safety Administration
26. California Recycle
28. Steel Mill import license by SIMA office.
29. Trademark Search / US Patent (uspto.gov)
29. And other government agencies (1,000's) & ETC.
NOTE: Before purchase/import you MUST check with each government agencies for import permits, if any. " ONLY Importer/Consignee is responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws. " cbp.gov.
IF your shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & Etc., you MUST notify us/US Customs, 9 days BEFORE shipment is in
. US port & before entry is filed with US Customs. .Otherwise US Government Agencies will/may Penalize/Fines you &/or you will be paying for two entries (fee) or more, one with us & other with Local Broker.
. Please do NOT assume that US Customs/we will know the items you are importing, ONLY Importer/consignee is responsible for all notification to us/US Customs & for all import permits by US Government.
. US Customs can REclassify your shipment as FDA, USDA, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Recall & Etc., before/after you have receive(d) shipment, up-to 5 years
IF US Customs &/or any other US Government Agencies finds any violation/misleading information of importation & etc, US Customs may Confiscate/Penalize/Fines/Recall/Examine the US importer/exporter
. shipment(s) & Recall the US importer/exporter, anytime, up-to 5 years. Please disclose detailed descriptions of shipment on all Documents (Invoice, Packing-list, Bill-of-Lading & Etc.) with HTC/HTS Code,
. materials that is made out of & Etc. Importers/Exporter are responsible for all fees (click here) & US/International Laws (cbp.gov) EXAMPLE: CBP Action WithOUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here)
. IF US Customs decided to Confiscate/Seize/Penalize/Fines/Examine/Recall, Request of Informations &/or for violation, misleading, incomplete, LATE ISF filing, Customs Entry Filing & Etc. IF any, US
. Customs will notify you by email/phone/mail/letter within 1-12 month (Normally). Also, US Customs may contact us to relay the letter/message to you. IF so, you MUST pay US Customs ASAP. Otherwise
. US Customs / Other US Government Agencies will/may add interest, Other-fines, Black-list you, visiting you & Etc. " ONLY Importer/Consignee is responsible for all fees, US Laws & International Laws. " cbp.gov.
IF shipment is SUBJECT-to FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent & Etc. Single Entry Bond cost is TRIPLE the normal bond fee, (click here) to view.
IF shipment is SUBJECT-to & if you received a Exam notice for FDA, USDA, Lacey-Act, FWS, any US Government Agencies, ADD / CVD, Hazard, Trademark, Patent, Intensive Examination Notice (Stop Sign), IBET-Exam,
A-TCET-Exam, USDA-exam &/or ANY OTHER Exam is/are issued & if it's Telex-Released at Bill-of-Lading(BL), your shipment/container could be moved to Exam site ASAP, BUT if your shipment/container requires
Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL, your Freight Forwarder/Carrier MUST received OBL with your signature on the OBL (any place on OBL), in order to move your shipment to Exam Site. Until OBL is receive you may be paying
Storage Fees/Demurrage fees & other fees. With or With-OUT exam, your US Freight Forwarder/Carrier MUST receive OBL to release your shipment to you. OBL is Consignee/Importer RESPONSIBILITY only, OBL/Telex
term are negotiated between Consignee/Importer & your factory/suppliers.
- Third Party Billing Waiver (if any) grantor hereby waivers receipt of the customs entries and invoices from the grantee and directs that copies of your bills for services and copies of customs entries, isf filings, bond
number and Etc be transmitted to individual, business/warehouses relating to importer shipments.
First 2 HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code Classification are free, but after 2nd Classification of items, each Classification is $10 each per line. For Example: IF you are importing 4 different category items (on your
invoice/packing-list/Bill-of-Lading/ISF-Form: 100 apples, 75 Oranges, 50 Toys & 25 Desks), you will be charge extra $20 for ISF Filing + $20 for Customs Clearing Entry Filing. The Fees are added it to your Invoice
as ADDITIONAL CLASSIFICATION HTC/HTS Code / 7501 LINES. (click here) for 3 pages of sample 14 line / Two free / 12 x $10 = $120 fees will be charge as 7501 LINE
To AVOIDED HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code Classification fees / 7501 LINES fees, please ask your Factory/Supplier to have it on the Invoice, Packing-List & Bill-of-Lading (BL), if your Factory/Supplier don't know the
HTC/HTS/Harmonzied Tariff Code, you could Look-up your own (Duty/Tax) HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code (click here) or call & email US Customs Import Specialist (click here).
Also, First 2 factories/suppliers invoice submission are free for Customs Clearing Entry filing, under same Bill-of-Lading(B/L). For Example: IF you are importing from 3 different factories/suppliers with 3 different
invoice/packing-list. First 2 factories/suppliers invoice/packing-list submission Entry filing are free, But AFTER 2nd invoice/packing-list factory/supplier, you will be charge $20 per supplier/factory invoice submission to
US Customs as ADDITIONAL INVOICES SUBMISSION & will be add on to your Customs Clearing invoice/fees (click here)
MUST described: what materials of each category are made-out-of at invoice, packing-list & bill-of-lading. For Example: if you are importing 10 of MENS Sweat Shirt ( 80% Cotton 20% Polyester / HTC# ) / 5 Tablecloth
( 100% polyester / HTC# ) / 20 Desk (stainless steel / HTC# ) Aluminum (Aluminium Ingot / HTC# ) & Etc. (click here) for samples
NOTE: IF you are buying from Two different factory/suppliers, you could consolidate the shipment under one BL, but you can NOT consolidate under one invoice/packing-list. It MUST be submitted as 2 different
invoice/factory/supplier to US Customs. Each Bill-of-Lading(B/L) is considered as one shipment & it must be cleared as each BL by US Customs/us.
Details about US Customs & Import requirements (click here) & (click here). IF YOU RECEIVED AN EXAM(s) NOTICE (CLICK HERE) IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL (click here)
|US Import Bond
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
PH : (310) 928-1180 / Fax: (424) 702-3262
ISF@USimportBond.com (ISF Department)
- www.FilingISF.com / www.USimportBOND.com
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Import Bond (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import Requirements, 211 page) & for others.
9. You're BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Purple) on our website for details