|All rights reserved.
|Trucking arrangement, AFTER Customs Clearing is DONE & Paid:
1. Please email us copy of Receivers Drivers License with Delivery Full Address & Cell#.
2. Also, let us know if delivery address is HOME/HOUSE/APARTMENT (RESIDENTIAL) or BUSINESS with unloading dock OR with-OUT unloading dock???.
NOTES: (Below is Very important information !!!!!!!!!, please READ IMMEDIATELY !!!!!!!!!!!)
1. Before Trucking arrangement or before you could pick-up, IF you received Original-Bill-of-Lading/OBL from your factory/supplier, please sign it anywhere & send it to your US Freight .
. Forwarder, also, all fees MUST be pre-paid, trucking fees, warehouse fees, freight forwarder arrival notice fees, Customs Clearing fees, ISF filing Fees, Bonds fees, Exams fees & ETC.
2. BEFORE Customs Clearing document (CBP form 7501, 3461 & DO) could be released to you, Customs Clearing Invoice & ISF invoice & other related fees MUST be Pre-paid.
3. You/Importer is Responsible for all fees and are subject to the rules of US Customs as well as federal, state, city, local laws and following-up with us. (click here)
4. US Customs has Reserves rights to exam your shipment ANYTIME ANYWHERE even after you have received 7501, 3461 & DO. Also, Change/Amend duty/tax on your past shipments, up-
. to 7 years back. (click here) & (click here) (click here) for details. ALSO, US Customs/Government Action WITH-OUT Notification BackDated Duty/Tax (click here) for samples
5. All Trucking arrangement are DOOR to DOOR ONLY, Trucker will NOT unload your shipment. Unloading shipment(s) MUST done by you/importer/receiver of the shipment.
6. IF trucker is injured, while helping with you loading or unloading, trucker will/may claim against you and/or your company. Please Click on all Color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
7. After Trucking Service is arranged and confirmed by you (paid or not), there is NO cancellation and/or NO Refunds and/or NO pro-rate!.
8. Most of the truckers will allow you 2 hours of unloading or loading at No charge, after 2 hours, your Trucker will charge you $75 per hour. Over-time must be paid to Trucker in Cash.
9. IF your shipment is Full Container or Loose Cargo & IF you need the Container overnight at your location, each container cost is $250 per-day.
10. IF trucker has to make another trip to your location for any reason, trucker will charge you for other trucking fees again + Drop fees + taking the container back to port & etc. Must pay Trucker.
11. After unloading, container must be swept cleaned of all debris & etc., by you/Importer, before return to the Port, otherwise owner of container will charge you $200 & up.
12. IF THIS IS HOME/HOUSE/APARTMENT (RESIDENTIAL) DELIVERY: TRUCKER WILL CHARGE $150 TO $500 or MORE. In most Cities, trucks are NOT allowed on residential streets.
. Trucker could/may only drop-off your shipment blocks(sidewalk) away from your residential. City could assess fines to you/receiver of shipment up to $10,000, per shipment/container.
13. IF any parking ticket(s) while waiting to unload or load your shipment(s) or any other fines trucker received, you/importer MUST pay full amount in Cash, to Trucker (Before unloading).
14. IF you are requesting special delivery of your shipment, such as lift gate & box truck & tri-axle & overweight & Oversize & Refrigerated & Dangerous Hazard & Bonded Truck & vehicle
. shipments & ETC. to meet your needs, there will be extra charges on trucking arrangements at before &/or after. ( Please contact your dispatcher/us )
15. Most of Sea shipments are on pallets, please have your Hand-Pallet-Lift-Jack &/or Forklift ready. Again most of trucker will NOT help with unloading or loading.
16. For all shipments, we strongly recommend you to get a DOOR to DOOR All Rick Cargo INSURANCE from your International Freight Forwarder/shipping to cover damage to your shipment.
. If you don't have cargo insurance for your shipment & if your shipment is damaged, you will NOT be able to claim any damage claim. But, IF you do have a cargo insurance & if
. your shipment is damaged, you MUST Contact Your International Freight Forwarder / Shipping company (info at your BL) within 24 hours from time you received your shipment
. with details report & pictures, if NOT you will NOT be able to claim any. (click here) & (click here) for details Insurance. (MUST purchase insurance before shipment leaves foreign port)
17. IF FDA related, In some cases, CBP will release the shipment, but there is still FDA hold on it. You could pick-up your shipment, but can NOT be sold or altered until FDA hold is lifted.
. FDA will send notification when you could use or sell or if the shipment must be returned to your vendor or it must be destroyed at importer expense (could cost $100's & $1,000's) &/or
. refusal documents could be issued by FDA. (click here) sample of FDA Action Notice of Destroyed before shipment is release & (click here) sample of FDA telling you to returned back to
. FDA facility location (this could take 4 weeks from FDA to notify you). This applies to all other US Government agency, such as ATF/TTB/DOT/EPA/USDA & Etc.
. Also, if ADD/CVD, FDA, USDA, &/or any other government agencies involvement, shipment must be cleared with local Broker.
18. IF your LCL shipment is NOT picked-up on time/date as it stated in your Arrival Notice within 4 or 5 days, you will be paying extra storage fees + it will be moved to US
. Customs Bonded GO (General Order Warehouse) & you/importer will be paying GO fees + other extra fees. Please contact your freight forwarder & warehouse for details regarding the
. Last Free Day (before storage is incurred daily) & Warehouse-processing-fees ( click here ) for sample.
19. All Full Containers, MUST be picked by US-Customs-Bonded-Trucking-Company ONLY, from the Port. You have 4 or 5 days to pick-up your shipment from the date Port
. received your shipment(s). IF pass 5 days, Port will be charging you extra storage/demurrage per day. + Diem charges, Also, it may go to GO (General Order Warehouse) & ETC fees.
20. As your Customs Clearing Arrangement Agent, we will be invoicing for you ISF Filing related fees & Customs Clearing related fees, BUT you may also pay, US Customs Bonded
. Warehouse/Container Freight Station Warehouse fees (CFS Warehouse fees), Trucking Arrangement fees, Ocean Freight Forwarder fees (Freight Release fee), US Sea Port fees/US
. Airport fees, EXAMS fees, US Customs & Other Government Agencies and other private agencies fees who are involved with your shipment(s) arrangement, all are SEPARATE charges.
. Importers are responsible before importing any items to US & for all fees & US Laws & International Laws (click here)
21. To Look-up Duty/Tax: HTC/HTS/ Harmonized Tariff Code (click here) or call & email US Customs Import Specialist Team (click here) Importer is responsible for the all classifications
. (HTC/HTS/Harmonized Tariff Code) of their own goods. Our HTS/HTC Classification on Customs Entries Filing & ISF filing are ONLY advisory and NOT binding.
22. After your LCL shipment has been released by US Customs/us & by US Freight Forwarder/Shipping company, please call your US-Customs-Bonded-Warehouse before the pick-up.
. Warehouse info will be at your (Entry/Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461) & # 14 (LOCATION OF GOODS-CODE NAME(S) / US Customs Bonded Warehouse.
23. There are two parts of Sea Shipment, ISF filing & Customs Clearing entry filing (click here), for Air shipment (click here), International Trucking (click here) & Domestic Trucking (click here)
24. To AVOID Our reimbursement Service Fees (CLICK HERE). We are NOT a payment center for all your Vendors, we are here to clear your shipment with US Customs ONLY
25. BEFORE Customs Clearing document (Entry Summary / CBP Form 7501 & Entry/Immediate Delivery / CBP Form 3461 & Pick Up Order and Bill of Lading (Delivery Order / DAD / DO).
. & IF any, File Notes Listing (ABI Report) could be released to you, Our Trucking Arrangement invoice, Customs Clearing Invoice & ISF invoice & all our arrangement Relate Service(s) Fees MUST
. be Pre-paid. IF paying by company/personal check, make payable to US Import Bond and SCANNED-email / Faxed a check copy as Conformation of payment, BEFORE mailing the
. Original check to (2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717) ( firstname.lastname@example.org / Fax # (424) 702-3262. All check/funds must be cleared with our Bank & our
. accounting, if when we receive your scanned-check or faxed-in check, we will be scanning into our bank account.
. IF payment by Wire or Western Union, please confirm and we will send our payment details.
26. IF your/importer/consignee shipment is detained/hold by US Customs/CBP &/or any other US Government Agencies, there is be NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any Monies.
27. All our service arrangement is NO pro-rate & NO refunds & NO cancellation on any services/payments. All Premiums/fees Fully Earned. Consignee MUST pay full amount of our services & US
28. If you need us to arrange other trucking service, please email your full address, contact phone #, contact person & company name (if any), must be confirmed by email.
29. We are NOT a trucking company, we arrange trucking service ONLY & our website is for Reference / Importers are responsible for all fees, all US Laws & International (www.cbp.gov)
30. AFTER trucking has been arranged, you MUST contact trucker/Dispatcher for delivery Time/Date, we are NOT responsible for any changes of deliver time/date by your trucker/Dispatcher
31. You MUST contact your warehouse for pick-up arrangement between your warehouse & your trucker, we are NOT responsible for any delays or any mishaps from your warehouse/trucker.
32. ONLY, You/Importer/Consignee is responsible for submitted all the correct (above) documents & at timely manner, and to keep track of your shipment.
33. BEFORE any shipment arrangement, you should negotiate your shipping terms with your supplier/factory & shipping company (click here) for shipping glossary, otherwise you will be
. paying each of your vendor. Such as Foreign-Freight-Forwarder, Foreign-in-land-Trucking, Foreign-Warehouse, US-Fright-Forwarder, US-Warehouse, US-Trucking, US-Port & ETC ETC
34. We reserve the right to refuse any service(s) to Consignee/Importer, anyone, any reason, any time, any point, any place with-out notice & with-out NO pro-rate and NO refunds.
. Also, IF when, we refused our service to any you/importer/consignee, NO expilations/reasons/causes will be given to you/importer/consignee, just a refusal is given ONLY.
35. By you replying to this reference/contents email, you are agreeing, you have read, understand and accept the terms/conditions on our website & this email.
36. Our website/email is for Reference use only and all our Services are Arrangements only. There are NO guarantees/warranty on all our services. Up-to-date Disclaimer/Terms (click here)
If you have any questions please call or email or Click on all Color (Blue/Red/Purple) Links for details.
23. For more details please view our website & Disclaimer and all our Service are arrangements only.
IF trucker is injured, while helping with you loading or unloading, trucker will/may claim against you and/or your company.
We are NOT a trucking company, we arrange trucking service ONLY & our website is for Reference / Importers are responsible for all fees, all US Laws & International
If you have any questions please call or email or view our website.
|US Import Bond
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
PH : (310) 928-1180 / Fax: (424) 702-3262
ISF@USimportBond.com (ISF Department)
- www.FilingISF.com / www.USimportBOND.com
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Import Bond (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import Requirements, 211 page) & for others.
9. You're BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Purple) on our website for details