|All rights reserved.
|US Import Bond
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
PH : (310) 928-1180 / Fax: (424) 702-3262
ISF@USimportBond.com (ISF Department)
- www.FilingISF.com / www.USimportBOND.com
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Import Bond (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import Requirements, 211 page) & for others.
9. You're BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Purple) on our website for details
|Key to filing ISF is you must file, even if your data is even
if your data is even if your data is hours) before your
shipment could be hours) before your shipment could be
load onto freight vessel. You can always make the
corrections and arrives into U.S. Port. But, the
Re-Submitting of your ISF must only be done by you.
ISF Must be filed, otherwise CBP can and will assessed
penalty / fines of up to $5,000 for each violation(s).
ISF 10+2 Filing is Importer(s) Responsibility.
You could have your custom Broker or your Vendor (Suppler) or
your Freight Forwarder filed for you, BUT if they filed
Incomplete/Wrong data(s) or Filed Late, you as Importer and
you Only will be Fines by U.S. Customs.
Importer Security Filing (ISF 10+2) is SEPARATE from the
carrier's manifest and the broker's / importer's entry / entry
filing / custom broker.
NOTE: The ISF 10+2 filing must be done for each bill of
lading (BL) / Each shipment. Also each Importer Security
Filing (ISF 10+2) filing must have the same identical
Parameters i.e. Spelling of all name(s), letter(s) and
Number(s) on the shipments / Invoice from your oversea
For more details: www.CBP.gov
|$176 we file for you or you file: ($373 Late)
1. Service Agreement (click here) & Email Driver License.
2. Email Continuous Bond or Single ISF Bond.
3. Email ISF info, Invoice, PL, Bill-of-lading (BL) & etc.
4. Payment: personal/company check or wire-transfer.
1. ISF MUST BE FILED FOR ALL SEA SHIPMENTS!!
2. NO MATTER WHAT VALUE OF YOUR SHIPMENT IS!!!
3. ISF MUST be filed 24 hours BEFORE leaving foreign.
4. Filing AFTER 24 hrs or HAS left with LATE ISF Bond,
1. Single ISF Bond is to file ISF-ONY = issue within 30min
2. Single Entry Bond is to file Customs Clearing Entry,
3. Continuous Bond Eliminate Most of bond for next 365.
IF you have NOT received any/some-of Documents, we
could contact your factory / supplier / Logistic-company
and WE COULD DO MOST OF THE WORK FOR YOU.
All we need is your supplier/logistic info (email & name).
- US Citizen/Resident MOVING back into USA with
personal USED items ISF Filing $176, NO bonds require.
BUT with some RESTRICTIONS: SUBJECT-to Agencies.
+ NOTE: from page 46-47 (www.cbp.gov)
1. If importing from Virgin Island, American Samoa or
Guam, you MUST file ISF
2. If you are importing from Puerto Rico to U.S. or if you
are exporting from U.S. to Puerto Rico (NO ISF is need it)
3. If your goods arrived into Canada by vessel and if
trucking or railing into U.S. ( as long as shipment are
associated with bill of lading at AMS ) ( MUST file ISF )
4. Before you file (click here)
Sample of ISF form you should received from your
Over-Sea Freight Forwarder/Suppler & Click Here for More
Detail Instructions of ISF 10+2 Filing
|ISF type / Standard: This transaction type covers the
vast majority of commercial shipments. ( Importers )
(Click here to File 01 type) $95 / $150 Late
ISF type / Ship To: Should be used for shipments that
have not yet been sold to a buyer in the U.S. Typically
used for commodities shipments (e.g., coffee beans,
cocoa, etc.). / handling shipments sold on the water:
The ISF will need to be updated if the shipment is sold
in transit. At a minimum, the ISF Importer must notify
CBP that the goods have been sold, and the party
must update the Buyer (Owner) field and any other
field of which they are aware. The ISF Importer
remains liable for the timing and accuracy of the ISF
filing "Sold on the Water"
(Click here to File 02 type) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type / HHG/PE: Should be used for all
HouseHold Goods (HHG) and personal effects (PE)
shipments. This includes shipments for returning
military members, other U.S. governmental personnel
and their families. No bond is required
(Click here to File 03 type ISF) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type / U.S. Government and U.S. Military: Only to be
used for actual government or military shipments
No bond is required.
(Click here to File 04 type) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type Diplomatic: Only to be used by foreign entities
entitled to diplomatic immunity. No bond is required.
(Click here to File 05 type) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type Carnet: Covers shipments arriving under a
carnet. No bond is required.
(Click here to File 06 type) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type U.S. Goods: Reserved for shipments
containing solely U.S. Goods Returned.
(Click here to File 07 type) $176 / $373 Late
SF type FTZ Shipments: Reserved for shipments
going into a Foreign Trade Zone.
(Click here to file 08 type ISF) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type / International Mail: Reserved for USPS mail
shipments. No bond is required.
(Click here to file 09 type ISF) $176 / $373 Late
ISF type / OCS Shipments: Reserved for shipments
arriving from a U.S. outer continental shelf point or
from vessels operating over a U.S. OCS point (e.g.
rigs, derrick barges, seismic vessels).
(Click here to file 10 type ISF) $176 / $373 Late
To file your Importer Security Filing (ISF 5+2)
(Schedule K code or UNLocode (U.N. Location Code)
Immediate Exportation (IE) or Transportation and
Exportation (TE) Immediate Transportation (IT)
(click here to file ISF 5+2 ) $176 / $373 Late
|CODED TRANSACTIONS: ( 11 Type's )
CBP has programmed its system to accept 10 different
ISF-10 Transaction types. More types will be added as
needed (e.g., Type 10 for OCS shipments).