|All rights reserved.
|Below is ISF-Jail / ISF-Hold / Customs-Hold notice by US Customs: ( For other holds by US Customs & etc, please view www.cbp.gov )
ISF-Hold is usually for: LATE ISF Filing, Not filing ISF, Deleted for Non-payment, incorrectly/misleading/missing information is given to filed your ISF, ISF was filed
incorrectly by Filer & Etc. ONLY Consignee is responsible for all ISF filer/filing/notify-corrections, all fees, US/International Laws & etc.
1. All payment MUST received within 72 hours (3 days), to avoid Cancellations/Termination/Deletion of your ISF filing. After invoice has been issued.
2. IF your ISF filing was DELETED for Non-payement &/or for any reasons, US Customs can/will assess penalty / lien / Fines / up-to $5,000.00 per shipment
3. Re-Filing of ISF could take extra 2-5 days & Re-filing fee $45
4. IF your are up-dating ISF info, contact us ASAP.
5. If your ISF filing is showing "NO BILL MATCH", please contact your supplier/shipping company & let them know they MUST file AMS, 48 hours before your shipment
. could leave foreign port, if NOT, US Customs can issue ISF-Hold.
Can Delay & .......
1. Over all, ISF-Hold could delay up-to 3 weeks, when your shipment is in US.
2. All ISF-Hold will lead to exam by US Customs,
3. Shipment will not be going to final destination as it stated at your arrival notice, until ISF is filed & ISF hold is released by US Customs.
4. Until ISF-Hold is remove by US Customs & Customs Clearing Entry is filed & you shipment is pick-up you/trucker, you will be PAYING Storage/diem/demurrage fees.
|Sample of ISF-Jail / ISF-Hold / Customs-Hold:
|US Import Bond
2018 Pacific Coast Hwy, Suite #200. Lomita, CA 90717
PH : (310) 928-1180 / Fax: (424) 702-3262
ISF@USimportBond.com (ISF Department)
- www.FilingISF.com / www.USimportBOND.com
Disclaimer Terms & Conditions (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc dba US Import Bond (Filer Code E2B)
ONLY valid contact, with us, are list it here, all others are invalid
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime
|1. ISF 10+2 (Importer Security Filing) / ISF FAQ. 63 pages / (click here)
2. US Ports www.CBP.gov Contact.
3. Air Forwarders by Air Forwarders Association.
4. Ocean Freight Forwarder: Federal Maritime Commission (FMC)
5. Filing a Complaint Freight Forwarder/NVOCC/ etc with FMC.gov.
6. US Government Agencies / www.usa.gov.
7. For more links to import, export & etc. Industry.
8. Basic Importing by CBP.gov (Import Requirements, 211 page) & for others.
9. You're BOUND to Incoterms (PRE-Arranged, BEFORE leaving foreign port)
10. Warning: Be aware of scam hijack emails & OTHER scams.
All our website is Reference use only & our service are Arrangement only.
Please Click: Color (Blue/Purple) on our website for details